The Prince Family

The Prince Family

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Well, I finally did it!

After much thought and hemming and hawing, I finally decided to join the blogging world. Between two busy kids, my own business, and my awesome husband, I'm not sure I'll have time to write much, but we will see.

So why the name Princess? Am I really that vain or full of myself? Well, yes, but that's not where the name came from. A dear friend of mine has an adorable daughter who is two and a half. About a year ago, when trying to say Mrs. Prince, it came out Princess. And let's just say the name stuck. Who wouldn't like being called by their royal title on a daily basis? I did marry a Prince, afterall. ;)

Not much more for today. Our life is pretty ordinary these days. I promise the next post will be way more interesting than this one....then again, probably not! Off to put the big boy down for a nap and to prep for tutoring tonight. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment