The Prince Family

The Prince Family

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Five Faves

In no particular order...


1. Fall Crafts


My mom bought the supplies (thanks, Mom!), and Matthew and I put together a great Halloween wreath for our front door. Now, we don't celebrate Halloween all out in this house (All Saints Day is our day to party), but we are Catholics in the world, therefore, the kids dress up and go trick or treating and we buy pumpkins and carve them. I thought the pieces for this wreath were cute and not offensive, and it looks great on our door. They were super easy to put together, too. One day I'll learn how to make a nice bow and add it on. For now, we are happy with how it turned out.

2. Diet Pepsi

I am a Diet Pepsi addict. In fact, I knew I was pregnant with Noah before I took the test because I could no longer stand the taste of it! (And the same had happened with Matthew during the first trimester). Without it, I would certainly die of exhaustion. I know I'm probably killing myself slowly, but right now, this sleep deprived momma will keep on chugging.

3. Toddlerobics Class

The boys take a Toddlerobics Class each Wednesday morning. Miss Christi (the same Christi who trains me) teaches the class, and she is Matthew's favorite person. The class is fun and involved music, activities, and lots of movement for the little ones. My boys love going, and it's super cheap. I think I paid $45 for each kid and it's about 8 sessions in length. Each session is 45 minutes, just the right amount of time before you start losing toddlers' attentions. And Christi, as usual, is super high energy and just wonderful. It's a good time for all.

Sorry the pics are blurry. The class is constant movement. Christi's in the Nike shirt, if you couldn't tell. ;)

 4. Bethenny's Talk Show

Okay, so it's no secret that I am a HUGE Bethenny Frankel fan. (And, yes, Brian has watched every episode of the her reality show with me. He finds he relates to Jason a lot and I relate to Bethenny. Don't worry, we are soooo not headed for divorce like them!) Anyways, her new talk show that airs at 11am on WPXI each day is pretty hilarious. She just tells it like it is, and I have a feeling that had we met in real life before she was famous, we would be friends. She could just say everything I think but filter most days. Anyways, check out this video parody she did of the song, Thrift Shop. It's pretty hilarious.

5. Father Jim

Father Jim has daily Mass at St. Catherine's this week, and while the other priests we have at St. Catherine's are wonderful, there is just something special about Father Jim. He just truly celebrates the Mass with a great reverence and sense of humility. I was afraid I would never find that outside of the Oratory, and I am so blessed that we have. It is edifying. And Matthew is president of his unofficial fan club. It's a win-win for all!


Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment